Who am I?
- Family Name: Loubet del Bayle
- First Name: Jean-Christophe
- Date of birth: December 1970
- Nationality: French
- Location: Rueil-Malmaison (Paris area)
15 years experience in digital project management from marketing websites to collaborative intranet platforms including CRM, extranet and other social networks initiatives for a Fortune 100 (Industry) French multinational company.
International management leadership of multinational teams (Europe, America, Asia) with direct (including offshore management in India) or indirect (digital coordination in a complex delocalized group) responsabilities.
Various non digital experiences previously in Education (High school level in Lebanon, College level in France & Canada), Insurance brokerage (France) and business employers association (Europe).
My Professional Background
2011 October - Present
2011 - 2016 Digital Solutions Director
Digital IT Management
Digital Solutions Director, Corporate IT
To support the digital transformation of a 350 years old company:
▪ In charge of the intranet services delivered at the Group level: social network, communication portal and associated services, document management services.
▪ In charge of ad hoc development in web technologies for the holding and of mutualized services lines for the digital solutions teams of the BUs.
▪ In charge of the technological watch and standardisation in close coordination with the various operational IT teams of the Group.
▪ Development of a development and support team in Mumbai, India.
2005 January - 2011 September
Saint-Gobain Innovative Materials
2009 - 2011 eBusiness Manager, Innovative Materials Sector
2005 - 2008 eBusiness Manager, Flat Glass Division
eBusiness IT Management
eBusiness Manager, Saint-Gobain Innovative Materials Sector
▪ Similar activity for a broader scope (9 BUs) following the merge of the eBusiness teams of the Flat Glass Division and the High Performance Materials Division.
eBusiness Manager, Flat Glass Division
▪ Development of common websites core models of the 4 BUs of the division (Glass, Solutions, Sekurit, Solar)
▪ Development of web based applications for supporting the digital transformation : purchasing portals, eordering systems, Capex management, CRM, etc.
▪ Transformation challenge from a European development process to an offshore (Chenai, India)
2001 January - 2004 December
Senior Project Manager
eBusiness & Marketing Project Management
eBusiness Project Management
▪ Websites: development of a the common website flagship of Saint-Gobain Glass to structure the SGG transformation around one common brand.
▪ Extranet: development of a glass doors configuration system for the Belgian, Swiss and Polish factories of Glassolutions.
▪ CRM: development of an ad hoc web based CRM for supporting the SGG salesforce.
Marketing Project Management
▪ Market Management: in charge of the glass doors market segment for Glassolutions in Europe. Suppliers rationalization and offers standardization.
▪ Product Database: transformation and rewriting of the non structured Saint-Gobain Glass catalogue to feed a newly developed product database.
1997 August - 2000 December
GMC Services/ Groupe Henner
Key Account Manager
Sales & Marketing
▪ In charge of the Swiss & Southern Europe area for an insurance broker specialized in insuring expatriates.
▪ In charge of the website development & support.
▪ Due to a common boss, international activities within the Paris Employers Union (Medef Paris).
▪ General Secretary of the Businessmen Organisations of European Capital Cities (BE2C now).
1994 August - 1996 August
College Notre-Dame de Jamhour
High School Professor
▪ Jesuit High school of Beirut (Lebanon).
▪ Professor of Economics
▪ Professor of History & Geography
▪ Social animation (College review, scouting)
1993 September - 1994 June
Université Toulouse Capitole
Bachelor of Art (Maîtrise), Political Science
Working research on the image of the police institution in France based on a multi-years poll.
1992 September - 1993 December
Quebec City (Canada)
Master of Business Administration (MBA/Msc)
▪ Major in International Business, Minor in Finance.
▪ MSc thesis on an econometric study of the financial structure of big East and South Asian groups.
▪ Articles published:
- “Restructuring of Korean chaebols : an evolution towards a type of Japanese Keiretsu ?” (Asian Profile, HK, 1996)
- “Organisation et stratégie des chaebols coréens : une étude comparative avec les conglomérats japonais” (Gestion 2000, Louvain, 1995)
▪ 1994 Faculty Dean's List
1990 September - 1993 September
EDHEC Graduate School of Business Diploma
Major in International Finance
▪ Double degree program with Université Laval in Quebec City
▪ LVMH Grant for Asia in 1992 for financing a study travel in Seoul (South Korea) about the transformation of the Jaebuls: “The new face of Korea Inc”.
What I’m best at
Skills & Knowledge
Hobbies & Interests
Following technological development, playing with new technologies such as drones.
Identifying and understanding the ergonomy trends and the development tools for developping websites.
For unknown reasons, I've always be found with history, strategy and marketing of large international corporations.
Travelling around the world for discovering new cultures & landscapes.
Because history helps us to understand the world we live in.
From history of writing and printing to type design. I like everything!
... & international relationships. Because it is important to understand our world and to try to change it.
... and Southern France culture. Because I'm Toulouse born. Because my wife is Czech.
or graphic design. In an historical perspective.
- Change management
- Strategy management
- Project management
- Offshore management
- Digital IT
- New technologies watch
- Digital Marketing
- SEO & Google Analytics
- Web Development
- Color theory and heraldry
- Graphic design history
My latest interesting projects
Offshore in India
Digital strategy & support
Development in Africa
Travelogues & Travel guides
Around the world
Virtual Worlds Experience
Second Life & Business perspectives
Make eLearning a marketing competitive advantage
Glass Door Configurator
Expert system to configure and order glass doors
Various topics from graphic design to ...
Message in a bottle
Get in touch
To contact me for a project or anything pertinent (but not to sell me anything please), use this form.
- Rueil-Malmaison / Paris Area / France
- Use the form